Do you want to work for a growing family run business working within both the UK and International market?
Sylatech is a groundbreaking design and manufacturing business with a heritage of 53 years in delivering precision custom engineering solutions for our customers.
Operating from the UK, Sylatech has a global customer base across multiple business sectors including Aerospace, Space, Defence, Medical Automotive and Construction.
We are entering an exciting time for the business with a great order book, other opportunities and improving staff terms and conditions. If you are interested in being part of this success, we need to hear from you.
Due to continued expansion we are now looking for a new members to join our hardworking and skilled production team.
The person we’re looking for will be responsible for delivering the following tasks:
- Setting/Operating High Speed CNC machines to perform tasks such as milling, drilling, tapping, grinding etc;
- General operation & supervision of other machine shop machinery.
- Ensure all tooling, fixtures & CNC programs are available prior to commencing production
- Keeping accurate records of component quantities and scrap produced on the production documentation
- Maintain high standards in production output and component quality
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Basic Editing of Programs & tool tables
- Take ownership of the component quality & records To control, check & replace tooling & cutters
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines Checking/refilling lubricant levels
- Knowledge and understanding of CNC 3 axis, 4 axis machining and Renishaw probing is required;
- Follow company safety systems and work protocol
In return, Sylatech offers a competitive hourly rate and benefits package, enhanced sick pay and annual leave entitlement and the opportunity for you to feel valued and empowered at work.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skill sets to join us. We are keen to hear from all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, religion or faith.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £13.30 – £14.00 per hour
Schedule :10 hour shift 12 hour shift Day shift Overtime Weekend availability
Does this sound like this could be a new and exciting opportunity for you? Apply today!