Slotted Array Antennas
Sylatech boasts a proud heritage of designing, manufacturing and testing high quality, fully tested slotted flat plate and integrated waveguide antenna arrays to meet exacting customer specifications through the application of innovative design and production methods.
Our market leading capability
We have designed and manufactured high frequency passive microwave slotted array antennas, dual band feeds and components to 40 GHz for more than 55 years, and typically for ground, naval and airborne applications. Our market leading capability is underpinned by a comprehensive integrated manufacturing facility, working within the AS9100 QMS and Nadcap accreditation.
Slotted array antennas are typically manufactured from precision-machined aluminium components and dip brazed, resulting in a high-strength, lightweight assembly. Sylatech provides X, K and Ka Band slotted antenna arrays for Weather Radar, SAR, Fire Control and Surveillance Radar applications.
- Low mass and low-profile feeds. Our innovative designs have been applied to missile, aircraft and surveillance systems including designs that are man portable.
- Customised monopulse comparator designs. For Radar antennas with four or more inputs,
- Sylatech offers to interface with the waveguide array as required.
- Dual polarised waveguide antenna arrays have been developed and successfully manufactured.
- Integrated flat plate waveguide antennas with simple and complex configurations.
“When we needed a new Slotted Antenna Array for our airborne radar system, Sylatech provided a comprehensive design service.
Backed up by their in-house manufacturing capability, Sylatech delivered the antenna project on-time, which helped us keep on track in meeting our customers’ requirements.
Sylatech’s adoption of APQP and PPAP principles in their NPI process helped satisfy our FAIR requirements in an efficient and timely manner”.
Honeywell - A leading global aerospace company.
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to telephone us on +44 1751 432 355.